To prepare the manuscript, download the paper template.
Guidelines on the manuscript preparation are available in the template. If your manuscript does not adhere to the IEEE template it will be rejected at the Camera Ready Copy (CRC) stage. LaTeX users please access the IEEE Authors Kit that contains LaTeX files and other resources. * Note – Independent of which version you use, you must submit two (2) copies – one in the native format and the other in .pdf format
- Authors are invited to submit their abstract in English.
- Authors who wish to submit more than one paper may do so using the same online submission process.
- Authors who do not have an account should first create an account on the submission system.
- At least one author must be registered for a paper to be published in the proceedings.
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
- Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email.
Create An Account & Submit Your Paper
Click on the paper submission button.